Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love It!

Now this is a candidate I can really get behind!:



vote basset


Obama, Clinton, McCain, Romney, or Hoss? Hands down, my vote would be for Hoss. I think once you read all about his platform and check out his site, you will be a supporter as well. After all, who can possibly resist that face? (I sure can't...I have a hound of my own who gets away with murder on a daily basis)

One of my friends made this website, and I can't stop laughing about it. And I know I'm a big nerd when it comes to anything involving pets, but pass this along to anyone else who might get a kick out of it. I want Hoss to be an internet celebrity by the time the election rolls around!

1 comment:

dsb said...

I think Hoss knows what's right for this country. He seems to be pretty level-headed about the issues; a good candidate for both right and left - everyone wins!