Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Again

I'm feeling way better today. As predicted, getting my worries out of my mind and onto the internet made me stop thinking as much about all of them. Everything always seems so much more manageable once its in a list. Plus I actually made progress on a few things. I have an appointment to take my car to a mechanic tomorrow. I also found a phone number for someone who will hopefully be able to alter my dress, so I guess I'll make an appointment to get that started once my car is fixed and I can get around easily again. I also found a kennel with a very nice website that is relatively affordable, so I'm going to drive out there (again, once I have a car again) and take a tour of the place sometime soon just to make sure I get a good vibe from the place.

I was going to write a longer post about other reasons that I'm feeling better about life today, but I just now got a phone call from a friend inviting me to dinner with a bunch of people, so I think I'm gonna do that instead. Obviously.

More later. Or maybe not.

No comments: