Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Remind Me

It's the middle of the night and I'm having a heck of a time trying to write a coherent entry right now, but somebody remind me later to tell you the story of how I'm a local VIP, and how it's absolutely imperative that I have a local wedding someday. You think I'm joking about this, and I would like to think I'm joking about this, but apparently, I'm not.
Seriously, I can't stop laughing about this, so remind me after the holiday is over and I'll update you on my life, because it seems that I had a one day reprieve on Monday and then went right back into joyful craziness.
Not that I'm complaining about this. I'd much rather have a handful of crazy, story-making friends than no one to hang out with at all.
So potential update tomorrow. At any rate, it's at least in the works, but to be honest, I probably won't write anything until the 5th or 6th or later, so be patient.
Thank you and good night, Love, *A*

No comments: