Friday, May 25, 2007

Bleh

So I still haven't packed anything. Or even bought packing supplies.

Do you think it's possible to pack up and clean an entire apartment in just a couple of days? I just really, really, really hate having all of my stuff in boxes. I hate it so much that I'd rather stay up pretty much 24/7 for a couple of days packing. I'm just worried now that I'm putting it off TOO long and now I'm going to have to scramble to get everything done. It's kind of a catch 22.

I'm also getting more and more sad as I think about leaving here. I'm excited about moving, of course, but it's always scary to move to a new place when you're pretty much happy where you are. I'm hopeful that eventually--not right away, of course, when I won't know anybody and I'll be nervous as hell--but eventually, life will be better in my new home. I'm hopeful that I'll meet good mentors there, I'm hopeful that I'll get to do exciting things that I would never have had the chance to do where I am right now, I'm hopeful that I'll meet a few good friends. I'm even feeling a renewed sense of hope about my love life. Maybe there IS a guy out there that suits me, he's just half a country away right now.

But still, I'm sad.

And I still wish there was some sort of packing genie I could use to do all this nonsense for me.

No comments: