Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't Even Know Where to Start

Wow, it has been ages. I have tons to write about, which is why I haven't been writing. So much has been happening and I haven't had time to write any of it down and now I seriously don't even know where to begin. I think I'll just have to post one of those annoyingly long lists of things that have happened in the past two weeks. I have work life news, social life news, love life news (yes, really!), travel stories, and the usual sort of observations that are really only entertaining to me.

But tonight I actually have to do some reading and research since I have spent the whole weekend conveniently ignoring the fact that I'm a graduate student who has papers due next week.

Consider this a promise of more actual news to come eventually. No promises as to when "eventually" may be, but if I don't have time to sit down and hammer out a freakin' blog entry sometime before the end of next week, then things are just really out of hand over here.

At least now you know I'm still alive though, right?

No comments: