Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh, I Forgot!

Do you ever read Overhead in New York? It's one of the many, many websites I regularly waste time on. I forget how I discovered it initially, but for a few years now I've been skimming through it a few times a week for a laugh.
Six months ago when Penn and I were in New York on vacation, we had an experience that I thought would make for a good Overheard blurb. So I sent it in and then promptly forgot all about it until a few days ago when I clicked over to the website and there was the quote I sent in back in August!
Here's the link:
Overheard

If you want another fantastic time waster, go here:
http://dearoldlove.tumblr.com/
Sometimes it's sort of depressing, so if you're currently going through a heartbreaking period you might not want to venture over there. Then again, it could be encouraging to know you're not the only one mourning a lost relationship. It's nice to know that we've all done some crazy things for love. Also, sometimes they're funny. Either way it's interesting.

Alright, that's it. Two entries in one day today!

No comments: